Mermaid Heavy Duty High Pressure Water Blaster
Available in 500 & 800 Bar
The MERMAID Heavy Duty High Pressure Water Blasters offer powerful and cost efficient cleaning for professional users.
The performance of high pressure water blasters are much higher than regular machines you normally find advertised, enabling the professional operator to achieve a superior result from higher working pressures and flow rates.
High pressure water blasters are used in a wide range of industries such as ship yard, heavy plant industries and onboard vessels.
- Removing paint, rust, markings and graffiti on
- steel and concrete surfaces.
- Removing lime scale deposits and marine growth.
- Roughening of concrete surfaces.
- Deck cleaning and cleaning of cargo hold.
- Dust free sand blasting.
- Drain cleaning
The MERMAID Heavy Duty High-Pressure Water Blaster is manufactured using only the best component available to acheive a 500 / 800 bar performance.
|PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE|
|Max working pressure||500 bar (7250 psi)||800 bar (11600 psi)|
|Max water flow rate||30 litres/min||20 litres/min|
|Power Consumption kw/hp||30 (40)||30 (40)|
|Power Supply 50Hz OR 60Hz||380-145/3ph/50Hz 400/3ph/60Hz||380-145/3ph / 50Hz 400/3ph/60Hz|
|Motor Spec - Rpm||1450/1750||1000/1200|
|HP Hose Length||20m||20m|
|Water Inlet Temp Max||60°C||60°C|
|Dimensions (in mm)||L1495 x W950 x H1235||L1495 x W950 x H1235|
|Std Accessories||Supply standard with trigger gun ( Dump Gun on 800 Bar ) with 1000mm stainless steel lance + zero degree nozzle.|
- Solid, galvanized & powder-coated frame.
- Triplex pump with solid ceramic plungers.
- Drip return ensuring long seal life and drip free operation.
- Crankcase of solid cast-iron ensuring stability and vibration dampening.
- Stainless steel valve casing.
- Stainless steel pump-head.
- Built-in safety valve.
- Built-in booster pump.
- Non-corrosive material used in pumps and fittings.
- IP54 classification, class F insulation and continuous running duty.
- Low water level cut-off switch.
- 25 micron filtration system.
- 80L Water break tank with filter and inlet float valve.
- Pneumatic wheels for easy transportation.
- Onsite Delivery anywhere on the UK mainland
- Onsite Installation by a qualified engineer
- Product training of operators
- Free 12 months onsite breakdown repair service for warranted manufacturing defects ( Usually Next working day )
- Full service schedule arrangement at competitive prices.
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY - TEL 01484 306693